Thursday, February 05, 2009

JUMP AROUND

JUMP AROUND

performed by : Planetshakers

There is one that thing that I know for sure
How much I love You yet You love me more
You paid a debt a price I could not pay
So I will praise You each and every day

*I'm not gonna hold back now
I think it's time to just get up and jump around now

Chorus :
Everybody jump around in the house of God
Hey, hey jump around
Everybody jump around in the house
Everybody

Rap :
When I say Jesus you say praise Him
Jesus, praise Him, Jesus, praise Him
When I say Jesus You say praise Him
Jesus, praise Him, yeah

There is one thing that I can't ignore
The power of praising You in one accord
Our praise goes up
The walls come down
Listen up people I can hear that sound

by Planetshakers from album Evermore - 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment